Mack’s Drilling Inc. provides complete water well systems for your home or business. Drilling a water well, whether for residential or commercial use is a big decision and should be entered into wisely. We take the time to help you understand the entire process from obtaining a permit, to the estimated cost of drilling the well and installing the water system, to the final decisions that get you the water well system that best fits your needs.
The phases of the water well drilling process include:
- Contact Mack’s Drilling Inc. to begin the water well permit process. A New Mexico Water Well Permit is obtained from the New Mexico Office of the State Engineer. A Colorado Well Permit is obtained through the State of Colorado Water Resources.
- Schedule a free onsite visit and consultation to discuss placement of your water well to maximize efficiency and minimize cost.
- Review estimate or estimates provided by Mack’s Drilling for the drilling of the well and installation of pump.
- Schedule the drilling of your well
- Drill and complete the construction of your well
- Connect the water line from the well to your residential/commercial building or stock tank.
- Install water well pumping system including pump, tanks, and controls.
- Perform water quality testing
- Begin using your new water well system.
Please see our FAQ page for answers to common questions and to learn water well terminology!
Contact us for a free onsite consultation and estimate.
New Mexico Licenses:
> Water Well Drilling #WD-916
> Electrical/Plumbing #361349
> Water Well Contractor #1410